Burt Family 2013

Burt Family 2013

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Make-A-Wish


Max has officially received one wish from the make-a-wish foundation.  We will be meeting with wish granters shortly to interview Max and get to know what would make him happy.  The organization will try to "make every effort to provide hope, strength, and joy to each wish child through the granting of his or her most heartfelt wish".  They include parents and siblings in the wish and try to make all participants feel special, while making all the arrangements and covering all wish related expenses.  We are so excited for Max and can't wait to be a part of this magical experience.
What would you wish for if you were given one wish?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never known anyone personally who got a wish from MakeAWish. I'll be so excited to see what Max (and the rest of you) come up with. I have no idea what my own wish would be, it's hard to come up with only one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with your friend Linda. It is hard to think about just one wish...maybe Max will pick Disneyland so he can see some really nice Monster's? California Adventures next door had some activity or ride that had to do with Monster's Inc. the movie. It was a pretty cute ride if I remember right. Plus in the Pixar Parade, the character's from the movie walked right in front of you. I went for the first time in 2009 and it brought out the kid in me. What a fun experience it was! Keep us updated! I'd like to see what he comes up with.

    ReplyDelete